Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi (ED) is fast becoming hub of globe, as best andrologists like Dr. Gautam Banga are available at affordable cost with world class facilities. It is commonly known as impotency isn’t uncommon. The incidence of ED increases as man ages, over the age of 50 almost half of men population has ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi wherein a male is not able to achieve or maintain an erection during a sexual act. It also may be associated with a low sexual desire or low libido. The condition is not limited to a certain age; it can affect men at any time.
Commonly found causes for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi are stress, fatigue, apprehension, performance anxiety, relationship problem, too much of alcohol drinking and smoking. A man is diagnosed with ED if the symptom last for days and few months.
The standard protocol of the treatment is medicines, implants, vacuum pumps and surgery in few cases.
What Exactly Causes Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi (ED)?
Let us understand the process of how an erection happens:
When the muscles in the penis and the walls of the blood vessels relax, it helps in increase in blood flow to the spongy tissue of the penis. This spongy tissue is present in the erection chambers after which there pressure increases and aids in erection. Valves present in the veins prevent the backflow of the blood and this helps in maintaining the hardness of the penis. The hardness loses when the stimulation to the penis is stopped or after ejaculation. The nervous and hormonal triggers the increase in the blood flow in veins around the penis. Touch or any stimuli triggers the brain to release the hormones. This brain signals are also suppressed when there is nervousness or anxiety for performance causing Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi Delhi.
There are various factors which increase the risk of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi Delhi. The entire process of erection depends on the main system- brain, chemicals (hormones), muscles, nerves and blood vessels in male genitals. Any disruption of these components affects the erection.
Psychological factors cause Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi Delhi:
This is usually the primary Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhiwhere there is no structural or functional abnormality of the penis. Following are few of the factors
- Ejaculatory disorders include ejaculation happening too early, too late or none at all.
- Men with guilt
- Fear of becoming intimate
- Poor or lack of communication with female partner also causes ED
Most of the psychological factors only cause temporary ED.
Apart from the psychological symptoms (performance anxiety), few disease conditions also causes ED. The common diseases include:
- Vascular causes of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi:
Atherosclerosis which means narrowing of the arteries and hampers the circulation can be one the causes. The small arteries in penis are damaged in atherosclerosis. The arteries are restricted from dilating and hence there is no blood flow in the penis and no erection.
High blood pressure also damages the arteries and impairs the circulation to the penis and there is difficulty in maintaining the erection.
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid diseases, testosterone deficiency
- Peyronie disease where there is anatomical disorder of the penis
- Cocain consumption
- Post-Surgery complications such as prostatectomy, transurethral resection, rectal cancer surgery, cystectomy
- Trauma to the pelvis or spinal cord where the nerves are damaged grossly
- Radiation therapy for any cancer in pelvic area
- Various prescription medicines for any organic disease conditions also are one of the many causes of ED. Following is the list of the medicines:
- Antihypertensives (beta-blockers) to control high blood pressure
- Digoxin prescribed for heart diseases
- Diuretics given in kidney conditions
- Sleeping pills which affects the brain and spinal cord
- Medicines prescribed for anxiety (anxiolytics)
- Painkillers with opioid
- Chemotherapeutic drugs
- Medicines given for prostate diseases
- Anticholinergics (block a neurotransmitter) which affects the muscle tone
- Hormonal medicines with estrogens and which acts on LH releasing hormoneCimetidine for peptic ulcer
- Heart disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Enlarged prostate gland
It has also been found that seventy-two percent of men who have continuous consumption of alcohol suffer with some kind of sexual dysfunction. Premature ejaculation and ED being one among them.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT DELHI
Along with treatment protocol men are advised to modify their lifestyle as well. It is said that regular physical activity (not vigorous), losing weight if obese, discontinuing smoking and alcohol reduces the occurrence of ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi can create havoc in relationship. There are few natural forms of treatment which have been studied and found beneficial to overcome Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi.
Simple exercises improve blood circulation which is vital for achieving and maintaining the erection. Weight bearing exercises stimulates the production of prime sex hormone- testosterone which increases the sexual desire.
Plan a balanced meal:
Healthy diet rich in minerals, vitamins from fruits, vegetables, fish, meat (ideal size) decreases the occurrence of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi. It will also keep in check the weight as obesity is the leading cause of ED.
Sleep and wake up on time:
Set a schedule where you set sleeping and waking time. Regular sleep pattern stimulates the normal hormonal production. It has been studied that less sleep in men reduces the level of testosterone.
Monitor your prescriptions:
Do not gulp down prescription medicines for long run. Always consult the physician for its continuous use.
Medications used for ED are called as PDE-5 inhibitors.
Viagra being the popular medications for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi, others are Cialis or Levitra. These medicines increase the blood flow to the penis and helps in maintaining the erection.
There are always few side-effects when it comes to intake of medications. Few are:
- Stomach complaints
- Change in the vision
- Nasal congestion or nose block
- Feeling dizzy
- Facial flushing
Patients who do not respond well by medicines may have to undergo surgical process to fit an implant in the penis.
Medical technology has invented not less than a revolution by creating penile implants.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A PENILE IMPLANT?
They are devices implanted in penis in men with Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi. The 2 main types of penile implants are inflatable and semi-rigid. Both types of implant surgery and have pros and cons.
- Three piece inflatable penile implant: It is a device with a 3-piece mechanism.
2. Non-inflatable penile implant: This implant is easy to use as the person or the partner just has to bend it up to achieve the erection and down when not in use.
HOW IS IT DONE?
- One piece is placed inside the abdomen, and there are two cylinders fluid-filled concealed inside the penis.
- When the pump in the scrotum is squeezed, the saline is transferred to the 2 cylinders inflating them. This mechanism helps in erection.
- To bring back the flaccid state of the penis, there is a deflation valve in the pump which when pressed deflates the cylinders.
BENEFITS OF PENILE IMPLANT:
- Penile implant controls the time as well as duration of an erection.
- Mostly importantly it does not affect the orgasm or ejaculation; hence sex life is not disturbed.
- It is easy to use and an ideal for arthritis patients or the ones who have difficulty in using hands due to certain disease conditions.
- The implant being completely concealed inside the body it saves the embarrassment in men with Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Delhi.
The penile implant is considered as a boon for the patients who do not respond to conservative treatment for long.
For further information on Erectile Treatment in Delhi reach us at :
Dr. Gautam Banga
Urologist, Andrologist and Genito -Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon
Contact no. : 91- 9886624303 | +91-9999062316 | 011-41041131