Erectile Dysfunction Surgery Affordable & Best
Erectile Dysfunction Surgery is the safest and surest way of getting results for Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is another name for impotence. Erectile Dysfunction is when it is hard to get or keep an erection that is firm enough for sex or in other words Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to acquire or sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Most men have trouble with erections from time to time but in some men it is a regular and more bothersome problem. Erectile Dysfunction can cause low self-esteem, depression, performance anxiety, stress, affect quality of marriage or intimate relationship. It can limit your intimacy, affect your self-esteem and impact your most important relationship.
FACTORS CAUSING ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
There are certain factors which are responsible for this condition.
- High blood pressure
- Cardiac diseases
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord can stop nerve impulses from reaching the penis
- Hormone problems caused by kidney or liver failure can result in ED
- Alcohol use
- sedentary lifestyle
- lack of exercise
- cocaine use
- being overweight or obese
- failing to control your diabetes
- Mental health can affect your risk of ED
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT OPTIONS
UPS is a tertiary care national and international referral centre based at SCI International Hospital, Delhi can help you restore your quality of life. UPS is one of the very few centres in India which provides comprehensive solutions for Erectile Dysfunction. Our experts with formal training in urethra and penile surgery are dedicated to the treatment of ED. Our approach to treat Erectile Dysfunction is multidisciplinary as mentioned below:
- Medical management
- Oral Medications: There are a number of prescription medications available that may improve blood flow to the penis.
- Vacuum pump therapy (imported): A plastic cylinder is placed over the penis and a pump (either manual or battery operated) creates vacuum suction within the cylinder, drawing blood into the penis to create an erection. A stretchable tension band placed at the base of the penis can help maintain the erection.
- Penile Injections: With injection therapy, a small needle is used to inject medication directly into the penis. The medication allows blood to flow into the penis, creating an erection.
- Intraurethral suppositories: Another option is a suppository that contains medication. A small pellet (suppository) is inserted into the urethra.
- Latest advancements in treatment of ED
- Stem cell therapy
- Low dose shock wave therapy for mild to moderate ED
- Penile prosthesis-semi rigid/inflatable penile implant (imported): A penile prosthes is may offer a permanent and satisfying option for men who are not satisfied with the results they are getting from other treatment options.
BENEFITS OF PENILE PROSTHESIS:
Penile prosthesis is a boon for Patients who do not respond to conservative treatments. A penile prosthesis does not change sensation on the skin of the penis or a man’s ability to reach orgasm.
- Eliminates the need for costly pills or shots
- Offers a long-term solution to erectile dysfunction
- Feels natural during intercourse
- Provides the ability to have an erection anytime you choose
- Enables you to maintain an erection as long as you desire
- Does not interfere with ejaculation or orgasm
- Allows for greater spontaneity-have sex when the mood strikes
- Penile arterial revascularization
- Venous ligation surgery
For any further enquiry on Erectile Dysfunction Surgery please contact:
Urologist, Andrologist and Genito -Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon
Contact no. : 91- 9886624303 | +91-9999062316 | 011-41041131
Website : www.urethraandpenilesurgery.com