PENILE ENHANCEMENT IS SAFE & AFFORDABLE
Penile Enhancement is the talk of town. Dear Males you can now make it longer. With the advanced technologies and expertise you can add inches to your phallus.
A surgical technique termed as Phalloplasty / Penile Enhancement Surgery is cosmetic solution for a patient who is not satisfied with his natural size of penis.
The corona, or head of the penis is left untouched during this procedure. Most of the surgical changes are cosmetic, and do not affect the biological mechanisms, functions or sensation of the penis. Thus, the ability to attain and maintain an erection remains unaffected.
Penile Enhancement or Enlargement Surgery is the most promising method to increase the penile size and aesthetics with progressive and permanent results. The most important factors while considering a penile enhancement surgery is the credibility of your doctor and the safety and permanency of the procedure.
WHAT IS THE NORMAL SIZE: ASSESS YOURS
The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is common. But studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises.
Here are the facts:
- The average penis measures somewhere between 3 and 5 inches (about 8 to 13 centimeters) when not erect, and between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 centimeters) when erect.
- A penis is considered abnormally small only if it measures less than 3 inches (about 8 centimeters) when erect, a condition called micropenis.
REASONS FOR SHORTENING OF THE PENIS:
- Shortening of the penis can be a result of weight gain and the deposition of fat pubic area. This results in the visual shortening of penis.
- Less common reasons for shortening of the penis are inborn defects in response to a male hormone (testosterone), congenital cordae (tethering of penis), chromosomal abnormalities (rare), or a scar from Peyronie’s disease (development of scars – plaques in the penis).
- Penile length may slightly decrease with age because of atrophy related to a decrease in testosterone level and the decreased frequency of erections.
- Prostate surgery may also damage the nerves and result in shortening of the penis.
Thus, men who are concerned about penile size should be fully evaluated by a urologist specializing in sexual medicine, to exclude medical reasons for a change in penile size.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO PENILE ENHANCEMENT
There are various Non-surgical techniques which are advertised everyday to enhance the size. Few are mentioned below:
- VACUUM PUMPS
Learn the real truth about the pills and pumps that pop up in your spam folder.
- To date there’s never been a cream, a pill, or anything of that nature that’s been shown to benefit phallus size. Most of the techniques you see advertised are ineffective, and some can damage your penis. Think twice before trying any of them.
- There’s absolutely no clinical support for nonsurgical methods to enlarge the penis and inversely some may even be harmful. In other words: “There’s no quick, one-shot way to increase the size or the function of the male penis.”
HOW DOES PHALLOLASTY HELPS IN INCREASING THE SIZE OF PENIS
PHALLOPLASTY is done when no other conservative treatment works.
Most of the surgical changes are cosmetic, and do not affect the biological mechanisms, functions or sensation of the penis. Thus, the ability to attain and maintain an erection remains unaffected.
WHAT IS PENILE ENHANCEMENT SURGERY?
As part of complete penis enlargement surgery, the penile lengthening procedure essentially exteriorises the part of the penis that is hidden inside the body, which makes for about one third of the total penis length. Penile lengthening is done by cutting the ligaments at the base of the penis via a low abdominal incision. Tissue is then placed between the pubic bone and the lengthened penis.
In fact his operation is the only one capable of producing increases in ERECT length & as this operation is patented it can only be done, in Delhi, at the Centre for Urethra and Penile Surgery at SCI International Hospital.
GIRTH ENHANCEMENT:WIDENING THE PENIS
To widen the penis during penis enlargement surgery, Dr Gautam prefers dermal fat grafts taken from the stomach or buttocks to widen the erectile cylinders of the penis underneath the skin. This ensures the increase in diameter is even all along the shaft and back inside the tissues deep within the intra-pubic region.
Fat injection by this technique is not permanent. This requires further surgery for its correction after the initial penis enlargement surgery.
This is the reason that Dr Gautam does not offer the fat injection technique.
The second procedure to widen the penis is done by dermal fat grafting. The dermal fat graft is taken from the buttock/thigh fold or abdomen and inserted beneath the skin of the shaft of the penis.
The two procedures widening and lengthening can be performed simultaneously or individually.
Special Note: Patients who are not circumcised may need simultaneous circumcision in order to avoid problems that may result from the thickened foreskin if it were to remain intact following penile widening.
WHY TO CHOOSE UPS PENILE ENHANCEMENT PROCEDURES:
The Department of Centre for Urethra and Penile Surgery at SCI International Hospital is one of the top rated tertiary care hospitals in Delhi. Dr.Gautam Banga who runs Andrology in the Department, is a fellowship trained urologist with expertise in male sexual and reproductive health and will be happy to address concerns and evaluate any man who is concerned about the size of the penis.
- Methods Based on Decades of Research and Development
- Permanent and Safe
- Simultaneous Increase in Penis Length and Girth/Width
- Progressive Growth and Further Improvement Possible
BENEFITS OF UPS PENILE ENLARGEMENT PROCEDURE:
- Permanent Results
- Over 95% Success Rate
WHY TO CHOOSE DR. GAUTAM BANGA TO PERFORM YOUR PENIL ENHANCEMENT SURGERY:
- Certified Urologist and Genito-Reconstructive Surgeon with over 8 years of experience
- Specialized in Male Sexual Enhancement, Male Sexual Health, and Male Sexual Dysfunction
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PENILE ENHANCEMENT REACH OUT TO :
Urologist, Andrologist and Genito -Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon
Contact no. : 91- 9886624303 | +91-9999062316
Website : www.urethraandpenilesurgery.com