FAILED HYPOSPADIAS : A GROWING CONCERN
FAILED HYPOSPADIAS TREATMENT CENTRE DELHI
Hypospadias is a condition where a boy has an abnormal urinary opening that means his urinary opening is not located where it should be located. It may be present close to the usual opening or in the middle of the penile shaft.
“Hypospadias is a birth defect in boys, which is self -diagnosed means parents can find out whether their son has this disease or not by observing his urinary stream.” This is because, every boy with Hypospadias show the following evident signs:
- Spraying of urine, urinary stream is not straight unlike normal boy’s stream.
- A small bend or curve in penis.
- Foreskin may be sagging.
“The Best Failed Hypospadias Treatment Centre Delhi”
The ideal treatment for all cases of Hypospadias is a surgical intervention.
Surgery is safe and well tolerated by patient of any age. Explaining in simple words, in Hypospadias surgery, the surgeon closes abnormal urinary opening and reconstruct a new urine passage giving the penis a normal cosmetic appearance and functionality.
Surgery can be performed by an Andrologist surgeon but it is wise to choose the doctor for your son who has been performing such cases regularly and possess the expertise in this particular specialty.
This is because typically a case of Hypospadias is managed in stages, and number of stages depend upon severity of the case. A case with abnormal opening can be managed in a single stage while a case with abnormal opening and other conditions like bend in penis can be managed in two stages.
Generally, what happens, parents approach experienced surgeons in their locality but they ignore the fact whether the surgeon has core expertise in Hypospadias repair or not. As a result, parents realize after a few months or a few years that a case which could had been managed in one single stage, requires another now due to the failure of first surgery.
FAILED HYPOSPADIAS SURGERY
Failed Hypospadias Treatment Centre Delhi, it means the previous surgery has caused one or more of the following complications:
- The skin graft used in the repair of Urethra (urine pipe) does not stay, it breaks down opening the surgical site.
- In some cases, a hole is formed in penis which is termed as “Fistula”, as a result of which, patient experiences urine leakage from that hole too along with the new urinary opening, however Fistula is a usual complication in most of the surgeries of Hypospadias.
- Mild curvature or bend in penis
- A significant bend in penis, termed as Chordee
- A disfigured penis
- Cosmetically unappealing genitalia
- “Stricture urethra”- narrowing of urethral tube (urine pipe) leading to thin urinary stream
- Buried or shortened penis
- Disfigured glans
- Hairy skin on penis
- Abnormal scrotum or swelling in testicles
HOW DOES THE FAILURE OF HYPOSPADIAS SURGERY AFFECT THE PATIENTS?
We see a lot of children and adolescents (and even young adults) coming to us with various issues (as mentioned above) related to Hypospadias surgeries done earlier during their childhood.
Such patients have both functional and cosmetic concerns. This failure tends to cause a negative impact in life of most patients, especially psychologically.
Many young children are afraid to share restrooms and locker rooms as they do not want their peers to know about their disfigured genitalia(penis). They consider themselves different from other boys as they find it difficult to pee straight as other normal boys do. As a result, they lose their confidence every passing day.
With advancement of years, many of them reach the stage of their life when they want to get involved sexually but due to unpleasant appearance of their penis, they feel apprehensive and afraid to be embarrassed. They are not sure whether they will be able to do a satisfactory sexual activity. This lead to depression and social aversion.
In some patients, stricture urethra or hairy urethra leads to recurrent urinary tract infections and loss of school days or work.
A FAILED HYPSOPADIAS SURGERY CAN BE RE-MANAGED SUCCESSFULLY
“Centre of Urethra and Penile surgery, Delhi (UPS)” is the ray of hope for such patients as we assure to provide them the good results regaining their confidence and leading their life in a positive way.
WHAT MAKES US THE MOST PREFERRED CENTRE FOR HYPOSPADIAS REPAIR?
- The prime most factor in the success of Hypospadias repair is the operating surgeon and we proudly state that we are associated with “Dr.Gautam Banga”, who has helped approximately 1200 patients to get their normal urethra keeping their sexual life intact.
- We are backed up by a team of MBBS Doctors and Nurses who are formally trained in Urology, available round the clock for post-surgery observation.
- We are equipped with Modular Operation Theatre and latest sanitation facilities that helps to avoid any Hospital Acquired Infection.
- We ensure the confidentiality of our all patients.
- We encourage all patients for a regular follow up in order to achieve good results with minimal complications.
- We have a prompt and qualified non-clinical team to assist the patients throughout their journey of treatment.
ABOUT DR.GAUTAM BANGA,
Dr.Gautam Banga belongs to the cadre of Urologists who have gained reputation in the field of Reconstructive Urology among fellow Urologists .His clinical excellence and empathy towards his patients have attracted many patients from all over India and from more than 35 countries(till date).
- He has an impeccable success rate in primary as well as failed cases of Hypospadias and Stricture Urethra.
- Treated Men with Erectile Dysfunction of all age groups ranging from 22 to 77 years old successfully.
- Helped Azoospermic Males in having their own biological child with the help of Micro TESE.
Dr. Gautam Banga EXPERIENCE :
In his 15+ years of experience as a dedicated Genito-Urinary Reconstructive Urologist and Andrologist, Dr.Gautam Banga has performed more than 10000 urology procedures focusing on reconstructing the Urethra and Penile deformities.
Dr. Gautam Banga EXPERTISE:
- Hypospadias repair in kids and adults
- Penile Implant placement and Revision
- Buccal Mucosa Urethroplasty
- Male infertility / Azoospermia
- Penile curvature correction
- Penile augmentation surgery / Phalloplasty
- Testicular pain management
FAILED HYPOSPADIAS TREATMENT CENTRE DELHI
HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS / ACHIEVEMENTS:
- He is an international faculty in Andrology & Reconstructive Urology invited frequently by several countries in their national conferences including Tunisia, Iraq, Germany, Kurdistan, Tajikistan, Kazhakastan.
- He has conducted workshops and instructional courses in various countries.
- The fellow Urologists in many parts of India and in many places across the globe approach him for surgical camps.
A WORD OF ADVICE BY DR.GAUTAM BANGA, FAILED HYPOSPADIAS TREATMENT CENTRE DELHI
Many parents whose son has been diagnosed with hypospadias think that there is no need of surgery as their son is doing fine. He might not need the surgery but definitely he needs a thorough examination by an expert. Parents are advised to consult the expert as soon as they get to know about the ailment to avoid serious complications in future.
Best Failed Hypospadias Treatment Centre Delhi | The Centre For Urethra and Penile Surgery
Dr. Gautam Banga
Urologist, Andrologist and Genito -Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon
Contact no. : +91-9999062316 | 011-41041131
Website : www.urethraandpenilesurgery.com